Terms and Conditions
- All bookings must be made through the office either via the website, telephone or e-mail. In this way confirmations are sent out and the journey is insured.
- VIP CARS PH does not accept any responsibility in any way for missed flights for whatever reason i.e. traffic delays, accidents, breakdowns, severe weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances.
- VIP CARS PH does not accept any responsibility in any way for missed flights if incorrect information is provided in the booking made from emails or any direct contact.
- All passengers are advised to have adequate travel insurance prior to booking.
- No responsibilities for costs are to be refunded to any passengers who do not wait for their driver and take alternative transport.
- VIP CARS PH does not accept any responsibility in any way if the passenger/luggage requirements exceed the capacity of the vehicle booked. If you are unsure about the capacity of the vehicle booked please contact us immediately.
- If you do not show up at the agreed time and /or at the agreed pick up point, this may affect your journey time.
- If your conduct is unacceptable in our vehicles, we may refuse to travel with us.
- The exact route of your journey is down to the driver's discretion on the day of travel, alternate routes may be requested but cannot be guaranteed.
- Please ensure you give us your arrival times and day in to the UK and not your departing information. Wrong information may incur a cost.
- If your flight has any serious delays please inform the driver or us as soon as possible. We may not be able to arrange a driver in delays over 3 hours. We will try our best to arrange a driver at the time of landing but you may need to wait for the next available driver.
- On Journeys collecting from an airport VIP CARS PH does not charge for the 1st hour's waiting time after the plane has landed.
- Waiting time charges will however start once the 1st hour has elapsed from when the aircraft has landed and will be charged, regardless of reason, at £15/hr pro rata.
- Waiting time for all other journeys will be charged at £15/hr pro rata from the scheduled pick up time.
- Any amendment must be made via an email or by telephone to us to which you will receive an email confirming the amendment. Amendments must not be made with your driver
- Reservations made for service on the following dates will be subject to an additional 50% surcharge on top of normal prices: 24th December to 26th December, 31st December to 1st January, other days may also be affected (for example Bank holidays).
Conduct in our vehicles
- We ask you to behave in a manner that you would expect others to behave towards you.
- Inappropriate behaviour towards fellow passenger or drivers may be refused to travel with us.
- No drinking or eating is permitted in our vehicles. There will be a spot fine of £60 in the event of sickness in the car.
- No smoking is permitted in our vehicles.
- Anyone who is under the influence of alcohol or other substance may be refused to travel with us.
- Contact us ASAP.
- Deposit is non refundable.
- Cancelation within 3 hours of the timed journey will result in no refund.
- 50% refund will be given if cancel within 24 hours of the scheduled journey.
- 100% refund will be given if cancel within 48 hours of the scheduled journey.
Data Protection Act and GDPR
- We use information you give us lawfully and in accordance to Data Protection Act 1998 and the latest General Data Protection Act 2018.
- Parts of your personal data may be stored in Apple icloud calendar, on our database (phone, computer, ipad).
- Any personal data stored on our database will be deleted if you email us on email@example.com.
- The information we withhold should be accurate and up to date upon fulfilment of the job hire.
- Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. You right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access requested may be subject to a small fee to meet VIP CARS PH’s cost in providing you with the details of the information held about you.
- Any emails or files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or the company to execute the taxi hire including feedback purpose.
In order to request access to your date held by VIP CARS PH should be forwarded to the Data Protection Officer (DPO) at
9 Primrose Place